Call Center Representative - Outbound
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra Construction Group, a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for 33 years, and we’re expanding. Our Windows division manufactures and installs the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC. All of our products are proudly manufactured in Langley BC.
Our Marketing Department is seeking a team player interested in moving into a challenging and rewarding career in professional Sales.
As an Owner of Centra you will be devoted to delivering a customer experience that is unmatched. You take pride in everything you do. You care about people, relationships, and giving back to the community. You want to Experience the Difference of being part of an amazing culture that values Teamwork, Excellence, Respect, Safety and Family. If this sounds like you, Centra may be the perfect place to grow your career.
What we Offer!
- Rewarding career potential
- Professional development support
- An amazing fun loving values based culture
- A competitive base salary + incentive based commission
What’s the Job?
As a Call Center Representative you will be responsible for delivering a customer experience that people will remember long after their project is completed. You will represent Centra in every aspect of sales and marketing with the highest level of customer service. You will do this by excelling in customer service follow up to both past and potential customers. You will also be responsible for developing new relationships with people who do not yet know about Centra Windows. Your ultimate goal will be to generate leads for our outside Sales Representatives.
- Directly drive sales of Centra Windows Inc. and achieve or exceed sales targets
- Over the phone lead acquisition involving existing and potential customers for both B2C and B2B
- Promote, acquire and secure leads from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Work closely with outside Sales Representatives to assist in customer service and sales driving profits for the designated territory
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all products including series, installation methods, and functionality
- Master our computer programs including CRM and Powertrak
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times for both external and internal customers
- Act as an ambassador of our values of Teamwork, Excellence, Respect & Family at all times
Skills & Experience
- High School
- Monday – Friday 9:30 – 6:00
Please forward cover letter with wage expectations & resume (as attachments) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.