Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra has been in business for over 31 years. Located in Langley, we manufacture high quality window and door products and deliver exceptional building envelope Construction & General Contracting services. We are passionate about delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations with each and every customer we serve. As a culture, fundamentally we about are people, relationships, and giving back to the communities.
What makes Centra an amazing place to call home and grow your career?
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Excellence, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- Growth & development opportunities in carpentry and potential for apprenticeship
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundation team and become actively involved in community
- A competitive compensation package
- Most importantly, we care about our people
What’s the job?
This is a hands on position that includes the following:
- Window/door installation
- Framing and decay repair
- Caulking and foaming
- Installing interior and exterior trim
- Sheathing and papering
- Be comfortable working off of scaffolding
- Demonstrate knowledge of building envelope details
What we look for?
- 2+ years of carpentry / construction experience
- Occupational First Aid Certification a definite asset.
- Carpentry ticket may be an asset
The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check, and must have reliable transportation.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Victoria, BC