Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra Construction Group, a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for 30+ years, and we’re expanding. Our Windows division manufactures and installs the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC. All of our products are proudly manufactured in Langley BC.
Our Marketing Department is seeking a team player interested in moving into a challenging and rewarding career. As an Owner of Centra you will be devoted to delivering a customer experience that is unmatched. You take pride in everything you do. You care about people, relationships, and giving back to the community. You want to Experience the Difference of being part of an amazing culture that values Teamwork, Excellence, Respect, Safety and Family. If this sounds like you, Centra may be the perfect place to grow your career.
Are you passionate about reaching the right audience with your content?
Can you tell when to create a story or craft concise copy?
Do you have a strategy for telling a story through diverse mediums?
WHAT’S THE JOB?
The Communications Assistant is responsible and accountable for all content development, brand and PR related activities and digital communications for Centra Construction Group; including digital/social & traditional PR, reputation management, content creation for digital & print applications, creating video and photo content, product marketing, POP and influencer relations and digital communications and customer care.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent and adhere to Centra brand standards.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of Centra and growth of market share.
- Deepen relationships with all media and industry influencers to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of Centra.
- Lead content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Collaborate with the sales department to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Plan and implement digital PR campaigns -- including email, social media, and public relations.
- Manage successful marketing projects.
- Prepare and adhere to marketing budget and approve brand & buzz expenses as they occur
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements; inventory stock; placing orders; verifying receipts.
- Coordinate regular updates to the website to ensure all content is current and applicable
- Ensure an industry leading customer experience across all digital & traditional media channels
- Execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Work closely with Centra’s Leader of People & Culture and CEO to develop internal corporate communications strategy and execution.
- Manage Centra development projects such as new product launch, service improvements, and technology implementations.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Write copy, edit, proofread, and revise all corporate communications.
- Content design for email marketing campaigns.
- Develop copy for the website and other online applications including social media
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing Coordinator to develop online communications strategies
- Plan and deliver education courses and materials which align with Centra’s values and mission.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials and develop fresh story ideas.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Prepare proposal material and quote package for restorations and new construction projects.
- Communicate plans and results to Centra stakeholders at head office and branch locations.
- Create Video content and photography for social media distribution
PROMOTING CENTRA BRAND AND CULTURE
Promote and deliver our customer commitment to ‘Trust Experience’
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times for both external and internal customers
- Act as an ambassador of our values of Family, Excellence, Respect, Safety, and Teamwork at all times and be steward of Centra’s Purpose & Vision
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and conduct at work and within the community at all times in support of protecting the brand image
- Centra Cares, we treat everyone the way they want to be treated, with dignity and respect
Working Knowledge/Proven Skill
- Strong computer skills
- Technically savvy
- Microsoft Office Suite including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mailchimp, Wordpress, Google Analytics, and Adobe Suite)
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.