Position Title: Content Writer
Reports to: Communications Specialist
Key Business Partnerships: VP of Sales, VP Restorations, VP of Marketing, Marketing Manager
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned!
Centra Construction Group, a leader in its industry, is looking for a Content Assistant to help take our brand to the next level in the eyes of our customers that include Home Owners, Strata Owners, Property Managers, Architects, Engineers, Builders and Developers. We are looking for an individual who is absolutely stoked about developing amazing content that not only generates interest but also builds relationships. The successful candidate will be jazzed about leveraging technology and thinks differently about marketing and business development.
- Develop content for strategies and campaigns along with the marketing team
- Strong communication with Sales, Marketing and Business Development teams on content activities and success
- Increased market saturation through a digital based approach to content marketing, branding and business development
- Effective industry and influencer research and content creation for future growth planning and optimization of outreach through digital channels.
- Create 1 – 2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers and awareness (including e-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Write and publish content to expand Centra’s digital footprint, brand, awareness, subscribers and leads. This includes but is not limited to: blogs, social media posts/ads, enewsletters, website content, bid proposals, corporate newsletters…
- Be extremely detail oriented with a keen eye for proofreading. Spelling and grammar mistakes never make it passed you. Displays high proficiency in effective communication, technical expertise, creative/strategic thinking, and is results focused and a cultural ambassador.
- Experience or training in Journalism considered an asset.
We are looking for a candidate who is hungry for knowledge and who will become the driving force for Centra’s content marketing activities. You will keep yourself (and then us) up-to-date on new trends, technology, and fads in content marketing. We will provide you with all the tools necessary to succeed in your role (workshops, webinars, conferences, certifications, etc.).
We will also provide you with a mentor and we will help you grow and succeed in your career. This is a partnership for success!
Yes! We want to see your resume, but most importantly, we want to see your answers to these questions:
- Please provide us two examples of great content marketing campaigns. One example for B2B and one example for B2C
- Give us at least one example of a brand you believe is doing a great job and why?
- Who is your marketing/business guru? Who do you look up to and follow online?
- Please provide two to three sample pieces of your writing or content pieces that you have created.
- Why should we hire you?
Please forward cover letter with wage expectations & resume (as attachments) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.