Data Entry Clerk
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra, a well-established manufacturing & construction company is seeking a Data Entry Clerk interested in moving into a challenging and rewarding career with our Estimating Team.This a permanent full time position. You will be working in our head office, located in north Langley. Our Estimating Team works Monday to Friday and you will be home every night. You may be asked to work overtime a few times each week.The appropriate candidate is someone who is personable with customers, has good communication skills, a willingness to do whatever it takes on the road or at the plant to get the job done, and is physically fit. Some of the responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- To successfully provide administrative support to the manufacturing office and Installation dept. Directly accountable for meeting the high demand high volume administrative requirements of the department with accuracy and diligence.
- To provide support for the administrative paperwork in the Installation department with the support of the manager of Installation & Manufacturing Admin.
- Liaison between branch and head office related to production, sales, and Installation with the intent to be a solid point of contact for the production office, head office staff, pertinent branch sales reps and other queries that filter through head office.
- Supply Only & Installations order processing and follow through.
We are looking for someone:
- To be professional in all avenues of the roles assigned. This would include everything from the manner in which we address our customer, to our conversations within the department. Our customers and fellow staff members should always be respected. This would include working with strong personalities and the ability to be flexible yet firm with process and decisions made.
- To perform the role with focus and direction, with the goal of ever improving and never being complacent with our mission statement to ‘Trust Experience’.
- High level of computer and technical ability as you’ll be working in various systems within the company. Preferred ability to make recommendations to said systems and processes to improve our service to all departments.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work overtime as required.
- Handling of confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent organizational skills (prioritizing, time management, record keeping, follow up etc).
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willingness to work with new technologies and systems, yet capable of following existing procedures
- Be able to think outside the box.
- Good communication skills (written, listening, speaking and writing).
Please forward cover letter with wage expectations & resume (as attachments) via email to email@example.com. We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.