Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra has been in business for over 31 years. Located in Langley, we manufacture high quality window and door products and deliver exceptional building envelope Construction & General Contracting services. We are passionate about delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations with each and every customer we serve. As a culture, fundamentally we about are people, relationships, and giving back to the communities.
What makes Centra an amazing place to call home and grow your career?
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Excellence, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- Growth & development in carpentry and potential for apprenticeship
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundation team and become actively involved in community
- A competitive compensation and health care plan
- Most importantly, we care about our people
What’s the job? This is a hands on job that includes producing, assembling, inspecting, testing and shipping of the product.
Job Tasks Required:
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- A desire to work outside
- Interested in a fast paced, and changing environment
- Clean and maintain equipment appropriately
- Load and unload equipment from trucks
- Ensure that all work is being done in compliance with the company’s protocols
- Use of hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Occupational First Aid Certification a definite asset. The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check, and must have a valid BC Driver’s License and provide a clean drivers' abstract.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Prior training, practices and relevant experience an asset
Please forward cover letter with wage expectations & resume (as attachments) to email@example.com. We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent