Installer Langley (Windows & Doors)Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra has been in business for over 31 years. Located in Langley, we manufacture high quality window and door products and deliver exceptional building envelope Construction & General Contracting services. We are passionate about delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations with each and every customer we serve. As a culture, fundamentally we about are people, relationships, and giving back to the communities. What makes Centra an amazing place to call home and grow your career?
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Excellence, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- Growth & development in carpentry and potential for apprenticeship
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundation team and become actively involved in community
- A competitive compensation and health care plan
- Most importantly, we care about our people
What’s the job? This is a hands on position that includes leading crews, training and installing. Consideration will only be given to applicants with strong leadership skills and extensive installation experience in the renovation window and door market.
Job Tasks Required:
- window/door installation
- framing and decay repair
- caulking and foaming
- installing interior and exterior trim
- sheathing and papering
- be comfortable working off of scaffolding
- demonstrate knowledge of building envelope details
- understanding of basic fan and ducting
Occupational First Aid Certification a definite asset. The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check, and must have a valid BC Drivers License and provide a clean drivers' abstract.
- Construction knowledge and carpentry experience
- Journeyman carpenter ticket may be an asset, strong customer service skills are a must
- 3+ years of carpentry experience