Location: Langley, BC
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned!
Centra has been in business for over 32 years. Located in Langley, we manufacture high quality window and door products and deliver exceptional building envelope Construction & General Contracting services. We are passionate about delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations with each and every customer we serve. As a culture, fundamentally we about are people, relationships, and giving back to the communities.
What makes Centra an amazing place to call home and grow your career?
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Excellence, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- Growth & development in carpentry and potential for apprenticeship
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundation team and become actively involved in community
- A competitive compensation and health care plan
- Most importantly, we care about our people
What’s the job? This is a hands on job, which includes producing, assembling, inspecting, testing and shipping of the product.
Job Tasks Required:
- Completion of one or more tasks including, but not limited to:
- The creation of Centra’s high quality product line
- Finishing of Centra’s high quality products
- Inspecting of Centra Products
- Efficiency and Accuracy in assigned tasks
- Ability to meet daily, weekly, and monthly quotas
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Basic Data entry into a pre-fabricated spread sheet
- Ability to work with wood to create different fixtures, fittings and constructions
- Ability to interpret designs and make products by accurately measuring material
- Ability to install wooden fitting and fixtures
- Operating machinery and tools
- Ability to work with little guidance or as part of a team
Occupational First Aid Certification a definite asset. The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check, and must have a valid BC Driver’s License and provide a clean drivers' abstract.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Diploma in Joinery
- Prior training, practices and relevant experience an asset
- Strong level of mathematical skills an asset
- Ability to physically lift up to 50lbs
- 1+ year woodworking/joinery/cabinet making experience
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.