Outbound Call Center Agent
Langley, British Columbia
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra Construction Group, a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for 31 years, and we’re expanding. Our Windows division manufactures and installs the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC. All of our products are proudly manufactured in Langley BC.
Our Marketing Department is seeking a team player interested in moving into a challenging and rewarding career in professional Customer Care.
As an Owner of Centra you will be devoted to delivering a customer experience that is unmatched. You take pride in everything you do. You care about people, relationships, and giving back to the community. You want to Experience the Difference of being part of an amazing culture that values Teamwork, Excellence, Respect, Safety and Family. If this sounds like you, Centra may be the perfect place to grow your career.
What we Offer!
- Rewarding career potential
- Professional development support
- An amazing fun loving values based culture
- A competitive base salary + incentive based commission
What’s the Job?
As an Outbound Call Center Agent you will be delivering a customer experience that people will remember long after their project is completed. You will represent Centra as a true ambassador and will provide exceptional customer service at all times for both external and internal customers. You will be responsible for all outbound lead acquisition for our outside Sales Representatives. This will include the responsibility of dialing to potential customers via, pipeline, cold and contests in order to inform potential customers about who we are with the ultimate goal of acquiring leads. Tasks will include booking outbound appointments, coordinating outside Sales Representatives calendars, and customer care.
- Be an ambassador of Centra while generating leads calling both past and potential customers
- Promote teamwork when working with Management, all Sales Representatives and Administration
- Become a known resource within Centra that employees can utilize for advice in regards to our CRM and Powertrak systems
- Provide support to our outside field sales representatives by coordinating and maintaining calendars
- Explain products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited for their needs.
- CRM or Salesforce knowledge is an asset
- Call Center experience an asset
Please forward resume via email to email@example.com. We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.