Langley, British Columbia
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra Construction Group, a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for 31 years, and we’re expanding. Our Windows division manufactures and installs the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC. All of our products are proudly manufactured in Langley BC.
Our Marketing Department is seeking a team player interested in moving into a challenging and rewarding career in professional Customer Care.
As an Owner of Centra you will be devoted to delivering a customer experience that is unmatched. You take pride in everything you do. You care about people, relationships, and giving back to the community. You want to Experience the Difference of being part of an amazing culture that values Teamwork, Excellence, Respect, Safety and Family. If this sounds like you, Centra may be the perfect place to grow your career.
What we Offer!
- Rewarding career potential
- Professional development support
- An amazing fun loving values based culture
- A competitive base salary + incentive based commission
What’s the Job?
As a Customer Experience Agent in Reception you will be the face of Centra. As the first contact for customers both on the phone and in person you will be accountable for providing exceptional customer service at all times. You will be responsible for all inbound inquiries, providing information over the phone, book appointments over the phone, and organize the outside Sales Representatives schedules. When not helping customers you will assist our Marketing Manager in regards to marketing tasks and administrative duties both inside and outside of the Marketing Department.
- Be an ambassador for Centra while working with inbound customers answering and directing all incoming calls and booking overflow inbound appointments
- Promote teamwork when working with management, all Sales Representatives and administration
- Become a known resource within Centra that employees can utilize for advice in regards to our CRM system
- Provide support to our outside field sales representatives by coordinating and maintaining calendars
- Explain products and services to existing/potential customers
- Perform marketing tasks and administrative duties while juggling inbound calls and walk in customers
- Degree or diploma is an asset
- CRM or Salesforce knowledge is an asset
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.