Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra Construction Group, a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for 31 years, and we’re expanding. Our Windows division manufactures and installs the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC. All of our products are proudly manufactured in Langley BC. Our Sales Department is seeking a team player interested in moving into a challenging and rewarding career in professional Sales. As an Owner of Centra you will be devoted to delivering a customer experience that is unmatched. You take pride in everything you do. You care about people, relationships, and giving back to the community. You want to Experience the Difference of being part of an amazing culture that values Teamwork, Excellence, Respect, Safety and Family. If this sounds like you, Centra may be the perfect place to grow your career.
What we Offer!
- Rewarding career potential
- Professional development support
- An amazing fun loving values based culture
- A competitive base salary + incentive based commission
What’s the Job?
As an Associate Sales Representative you will be participating in a training program that can last up to six (6) months. Upon successful completion of the program your opportunities at Centra will be reviewed to determine the next steps to develop your career.
- To have a full understanding of how each department within the Centra group of companies work together to achieve a common goal
- Learn about the products we offer and the installation methods used for each
- Work directly within each of the departments to get a full understanding of how it all comes together
- To directly drive sales of Centra Windows Inc. in your designated territory; working in conjunction with head office to achieve or exceed sales targets. Sales targets will include targets set for Supply and Install, Supply Only and Business to Business (B2B) networking goals. Performance in all three (3) areas will form part of your overall performance evaluation
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited for their needs
PLANNING & EXECUTION
- Create and maintain their own lead generation system, using Centra’s CRM database to track leads and/or referrals including but not limited to status, follow up attempts, call-back dates and future opportunities. All activities are to be included in CRM and updated daily. All potential networking contacts are to be added into CRM.
- To use all available assets (including own vehicle/fuel), to self generate leads. This includes but is not limited to, visiting your installation jobs, visiting construction sites, door knocking, cold calling, mall shows, home shows, showroom tours etc. In the event that adequate self generation is not achieved, sponsored lead allocations may be adjusted accordingly.
- Follow up with leads and customers by providing the highest level of customer service at all times
- Sponsored lead allocations are based on management’s discretion and market conditions with considerations for performance, closing ability, and needs of the individual representative
- Perform presentations for consumers including lunch and learns; public seminars; and / or presentations
- To promote the teamwork required to work closely with management, administration, installation and all other sales people
- At all times, a self-driven, positive constructive professional approach to the workplace and to peers will be expected
- Collaborate with other departments (marketing, customer service, sales, installations) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Participate in weekly and periodic team meetings to review performance indicators, experience and future opportunities
Networking: Maintain a high level of industry and consumer exposure at all times. Centra’s goal is to be the industry knowledge leader in our field, and as such you will be required to actively participate in many network associations and community events. Each representative will be expected to add a minimum of ten (10) new business to business contacts annually into Centra B2B program.
Competitive Analysis: Each representative is expected to be a local expert in where Centra is positioned compared to competition. This will include expectations of detailed knowledge of product differences, installation differences, and pricing differences.
Industry Technical Ability
- Maintain involvement in the construction industry and continue to stay current with building standards and codes including any and all provisions of NAFS (North American Fenestration Standards) and of Best Practice guidelines to Installations
- Develop business opportunities in multi-family restorations and new construction exteriors
- Increase job tendering opportunities and create resources to achieve successful tender opportunities
- Research current market and develop/improve product to service the growing market place
- All consumer pricing and quotations will be based on Centra’s in-house computer pricing and presentation program “Windowmaker”
- Any and all deviations from this pricing will be subject to manager’s approval
- The representative is solely responsible to ensure they have full and thorough knowledge of the program
- Centra will provide training materials and support, however the responsibility is on the representative to take the initiative and be disciplined in dedicating the time required to gain 100% knowledge and comfort in using the program. All pricing errors will be subject to the Company’s sales errors policies.
- Work hours will be flexible based on customer service needs
- Work schedules are subject to manager review and can be adjusted accordingly based on consumer and company requirements
- The expectation is that if you do not have enough company sponsored leads that require full time attention (approximately 10 per week), that the other time is dedicated to self generation of new sales (including new supply only sales and B2B partners)
- Daily, weekly, and monthly updates of work projects and performance activities will be required
Please forward your cover letter with wage expectations & resume (as attachments) to email@example.com. We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time