Location: Langley, BC
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned ! Centra Construction Group, a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for 33 years, and we’re expanding. Our Windows division manufactures and installs the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC. All of our products are proudly manufactured in Langley BC.As an Owner of Centra you will be devoted to delivering a customer experience that is unmatched. You take pride in everything you do. You care about people, relationships, and giving back to the community. You want to Experience the Difference of being part of an amazing culture that values Teamwork, Excellence, Respect, Safety and Family. If this sounds like you, Centra may be the perfect place to grow your career. Our installation department is seeking a team player interested in moving into a challenge and rewarding careers as a Service Technician. What we Offer!
- Rewarding career potential
- Professional development support
- Competitive compensation package
What you will be doing?
- This is a hands on position that includes being a leader in the service division. Consideration will only be given to applicants with strong leadership skills and extensive service/installation experience in the construction and renovation window and door market.
- Must have construction knowledge and carpentry experience. Strong customer service skills are a must along with exceptional problem solving abilities. This is not a junior position, please do not apply if you do not meet the criteria stated in this ad.
- window/door service/installation
- framing and decay repair
- caulking, foaming
- installing interior and exterior trim
- sheathing, paper
- working off scaffolding
- building envelope details
- general labour
We are looking for someone who has:
- Occupational First Aid Certification a definite asset.
- Successful candidate needs to be bondable and will be subject to a criminal background check, must have a valid BC Drivers License and provide a clean drivers' abstract.
- Apprenticeship opportunity available for career minded long term employees.
How to Apply To apply, email your resume and cover letter, quoting “Service Technician” in the title. Please include your wage expectations. We would like to thank everyone for their application, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note, this is not a subcontractor position.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.