Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned!
Centra Construction Group, a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for 31 years, and we’re expanding. Our Windows division manufactures and installs the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC. All of our products are proudly manufactured in Langley BC.Our Marketing Department is seeking a team player interested in moving into a challenging and rewarding career in professional Customer Care.
As an Owner of Centra you will be devoted to delivering a customer experience that is unmatched. You take pride in everything you do. You care about people, relationships, and giving back to the community. You want to Experience the Difference of being part of an amazing culture that values Teamwork, Excellence, Respect, Safety and Family. If this sounds like you, Centra may be the perfect place to grow your career.
What we Offer!
- Rewarding career potential
- Professional development support
- An amazing fun loving values based culture
- A competitive base salary + incentive based commission
What’s the Job?
- To successfully be our primary point of accountability for shipping coordination with the support of the Team Leader of Manufacturing Administration and the VP of Manufacturing. Challenge the current processes and take the department to the next level.
- Primary focus will be to schedule and organize the shipping of Centra product to their end destination.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manufacturing Team Leader
What you will be doing
- Prepare and maintain shipping KPI’s.
- Primary point of contact for customer pick-up and delivery information. Follow through to completion of transaction. FOLLOW UP with customers by providing the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Daily calls/emails to internal and external customers regarding pick up’s and delivery.
- Notify sales reps / managers on completeness and /or balance owing for any pick up’s in queue or deliveries to SO customers.
- Work closely with drivers and communicate tasks daily. Take ownership of revising the schedule as required throughout the day.
- Create and maintain vendor database for ease of use when preparing shipments.
- Participate in meetings.
- Organize local deliveries, DTS, and branch deliveries. This includes sending out accurate logs to all involved on local and branch level.
- Manage the delivery calendar with a high level of accuracy.
- Daily trouble shooting and problem solving as scheduling issues arise. This could include product delays, late deliveries, product pick up requirements from the plant etc.
- To promote the teamwork required to work closely with head office, sales, administration, installations, marketing, and interdepartmentally.
- Follow all Centra procedures and policies in performing your job duties.
How to Apply?
To apply, email your resume and cover letter quoting “Shipping Coordinator” in the title. Please include your wage expectations. We would like to thank everyone for their application, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.