Do you have a go get em’ attitude, a desire to perform and steady sense of energy?
Centra is hiring for multiple positions within our construction and service divisions to support our thriving business by providing a “Blow them away” customer experience at every level from our internal to external customers.
We need someone who is passionate about productivity, communication, customer support, great data & clean records all while keeping a schedule moving. Is it you?
Get your foot in the door and show us what you can do! Centra is committed to growth from within, offering opportunities to train across our business and learn new skills. Are you the person we need to meet next?
Work Experience / Education
- Certification or Diploma in Business Administration or related areas
- 2+ years’ experience managing high volume information or process
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skill
- Time management and organization, you run your day – it doesn’t run you!
- Project planning and schedule management an asset
Working Knowledge/Proven Skill
- Passion for relationship management
- Continuous improvement and self-development
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suite including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) MS Project a major plus!
Who are we & Why work with us?
We are all owners!
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Entrepreneurial spirit, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- There are growth & development opportunities in different departments across Centra
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundation team and become actively involved in the community
- We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes our Share Ownership Program.
- Most importantly, we care about our people
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Langley, BC