The opportunity you don’t want to miss:
Are you wanting to break into the world of B2C and B2B Sales? Does human behavior fascinate you? Do you love to read and listen to podcasts on growth, goals, and sales? You don’t need to have experience in direct sales – we’re looking for those who want to break into the industry, put the work in, and eventually grow to an outside sales position. If you have the drive – keep reading.
What’s the job?
The Inside Sales Estimator plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives by providing any small quantity custom window and door quotes over the phone. The Estimator's passion for sales will drive the follow up needed in order to qualify prospects and close sales. This role is crucial in establishing relationships, marketing our company’s brand, and nurturing existing opportunities. The Inside Sales Estimator will lead the retail experience of our operations, providing excellence in customer service that is unmatched by other window company’s.
- Manage prospective customers, explain the details of the different products offered and convince them to buy our product
- Handle inbound, unsolicited calls and convert into sales
- Give customers exceptional customer service over the phone
- Understand client needs, offering solutions, and upselling
- Follow up thoroughly with potential customers in a timely fashion
So you know:
The base salary is $40,000 plus commission and bonuses
Tuesday - Saturday
The hours are based on when we can reach our customers - some evenings are required but we can be flexible with your schedule to make it work for you
Some qualities to help you excel in this role:
- You’re hungry and you’re a hunter
- Persuasive and goal oriented with the ability to overcome objections
- Absolute determination to directly drive sales, achieving or exceeding monthly sales targets
- Strong communication and follow up skills – reaching out to potential and existing customers in a timely fashion and when promised
- You easily connect with people and building relationships is second nature
- Not satisfied with the status quo and you’re constantly looking to improve your craft
- You have entrepreneurial spirit
Do you want a guaranteed interview?
Resumes only tell us so much. Maybe you don’t have much sales experience but you really want to break into the role or you just really want to set yourself apart – either way if you want an introductory interview please send a short 2-5 min video of yourself telling us what qualities you have to exceed expectations in this role and why you want to work for Centra. Consider this your first sales pitch. Send this video to careers @ centra.ca and you’ll get an interview. Guaranteed.
Who are we?
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), we do major restoration projects, and we have been in business for over 37 years. We’re located in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, and the Interior and we’re growing. We’re here to provide support to you and challenge you to reach your goals – while you help us reach ours.
Oh, did we mention?
We won the 2020 WaterStone Award for “Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture”. This award recognizes best-in-class Canadian organizations for fostering higher performance corporate cultures that help sustain a competitive advantage. We won because of our dedication, work ethic, and commitment to our culture. We were so excited to be recognized and hope that you want to be a part of our amazing culture!
Check us out:
Don’t forget to visit our Facebook and Instagram (@centrawindows) pages to find out about more about who we are. We want to know what you think and if we’re the right fit for you
$40,000 + commission + bonuses