We’re looking for a dynamic leader who is people obsessed, customer obsessed, and results obsessed. This is a leadership role that requires great entrepreneurial spirit by running our marketing department like it was their own marketing business.
Who are we?
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% employee owned. We believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we are experts in building envelope restorations. We’ve been in business for 38 years so we have had a lot of practice at getting it right – and now we have brought that expertise to the Alberta market. In spring of 2022 Centra acquired Supreme Windows based in Calgary. Supreme Windows has over 50 years of experience with manufacturing and installation. Their expertise, along with their values and culture, made this the perfect pairing.
The Vice President of Marketing Position:
As the Vice President of Marketing you will use your experience in lead generation campaigns and digital advertising to cultivate a performance driven culture within Centra’s marketing department. You will lead a customer-centric team and be an effective leader ensuring all marketing efforts are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-orientated.
As the Vice President of Marketing you will be the chief relationship officer, strategy officer, and operations officer for the marketing department with your influence and leadership expanding beyond marketing to the leadership table. You are ultimately responsible for performance across all aspects of marketing including digital and traditional marketing efforts as well as customer care.
Core Accountabilities Include:
- Lead, guide, direct and evaluate the work of the Marketing and Customer Care teams
- Cultivate a culture of respect, accountability, integrity, and team work through active coaching and mentorship
- Drive a culture of “can do” and getting the job done to exceed expectations
- Teach and coach behaviors to cultivate a high performing team
Execution of Strategic Plans
- Work closely with Centra’s Executive and Board of Directors to create strategic direction for Centra Windows
- Responsible for executing all marketing related strategic objectives on the annual playbook.
- Create and implement new marketing initiatives that place Centra as an industry leader
- Bring expertise to the marketing team to support the creation of, and execution of Centra marketing strategic plans both across all regions and all divisions
- Use digital expertise to grow our marketing department to be a digital marketing machine
- Ultimately responsible for scaling our marketing initiatives, particularly in the digital realm, to grow our brand and increase new opportunities for our sales department
- Establish KPI’s for marketing in accordance with annual operating budgets, sales forecasts, and organizational capabilities and constraints
- Ensure high NPS scores and distribution of actionable items based off of customer feedback are followed up on to uphold our brand promise to customers.
- Consistently high conversion rates for MQL’s to SQL by leading the customer care team to have a sales driven mindset.
- Provide training and mentorship for sales, marketing and customer care staff.
- Ensure Centra’s CRM database is correctly updated daily by all users; track leads, quotes and associated activities including but not limited to status, follow-up attempts, call back dates and future opportunities.
- Promote and deliver our customer commitment to ‘Where Customers Become Family’
- Build a Communications and Media strategy that ensures Centra is a household name.
- Ensure brand standards are enforced at all times and all Centra Owners understand the importance of branding
- Seek opportunities to build the Centra brand through industry associations, networking, community and charity involvement
- Lead the Marketing department in developing strategies, implementing plans, and ultimately making Centra the industry leader in both the British Columbia and Alberta markets
The Future Leader We’re Looking For:
- Has held and excelled in an executive Marketing role (management, director or higher) leading a team of marketing professionals for 5+ years
- Extensive experience creating, planning, leading, and executing marketing strategic plans
- Possesses extensive expertise in the digital realm of marketing and has a proven track record of using this knowledge to create the marketing department to be a digital marketing machine
- Proven track record of creating and executing extremely successful marketing campaigns
- Must be compassionate, caring, supportive and puts people first because they have a people builder mentality
- Understands the competitive advantage of leading both our marketing & customer care efforts together and embraces both
- Has had widespread involvement in both B2C and B2B markets
We’re an Award Winning Company!
We won the National Award for “Best Managed Companies” in 2022! This award is Canada’s leading business awards program, recognizing excellence in private Canadian-owned companies. Only the best are awarded with this prestigious designation.
We also won the National WaterStone Award for “Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture”. This award recognizes best-in-class Canadian organizations for fostering higher performance corporate cultures that help sustain a competitive advantage. We won because of our dedication, work ethic, and commitment to our culture.
Check us out:
Don’t forget to visit us on our website at centra.ca, Facebook under Centra Windows, and Instagram @Centrawindows to find out about more about who we are. We want to know what you think and if we’re the right fit for you.