Hey, does this sound like you?
Are you attending BCIT, Kwantlen or another trades school in order to get your designation in Carpentry? Are looking for a great company to sponsor you while you complete your apprenticeship? Here at Centra we value education and we want to be there to support you, teach you, and guide you while you’re an apprentice and then help you grow afterwards. Come learn with us!
What's the job?
The job is construction carpentry – we have large multifamily sites where we are doing exterior restorations. Some of the tasks include but aren’t limited to:
- Building Envelope Work
- Window/Door Installation
- Rot Repair
- Building/Repairing Decks
What are the perks?
- We want you to grow: Not only do we have the resources to grow and invest in you but we also have the heart to do it. We’re passionate about investing in people we believe in
- We want to reduce your commute: We are a large organization and have job sites all over the Lower Mainland. We will do our best to place you at the job site closest to your home.
- We want to pay you your worth: Without your expertise and craftsmanship Centra can’t grow – we understand that and we want to pay you your worth!
Qualifications we're looking for from candidates:
- Part of a Carpentry Apprentice program
- In need of a sponsor and to work alongside a journeyman carpenter
- Additional training certificates such as Occupational First Aid, Abatement and Lift Certification a definite asset
You are ahead of the game if you have experience in:
- Building envelope repair
- Knowledge of rot & structural repairs
- Window, door and siding installation
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We're also building envelope restorations specialists with sites all over the Lower Mainland handling large Multi-Family Projects. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
Check us out:
Don’t forget to visit us on Facebook (Centra Windows), and Instagram @Centrawindows to find out about more about who we are. We want to know what you think and if we’re the right fit for you.We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.