The opportunity you don’t want to miss:
This isn’t your average construction job! This is a hands on position designed to grow people in their carpentry skills. If you have been thinking “I really want to take my career to a new level” then you have come to the right place – because we want that for you too! We have the resources to grow you and invest in people we believe in. Show us what you got!
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We're also building envelope restorations specialists with sites all over the Lower Mainland handling large Multi-Family Projects. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- We have sites all over the Lower Mainland and will do our best to place you at the one close to your home!
- On-site training
- Professional development
- OWN IT! Build Equity beyond your paycheck with our share match program
- An amazing, fun loving, values based culture
What’s the job?
The job is to assist our Carpenters on our large job sites. We have large multifamily projects where we are doing exterior restorations. Some of the tasks/skills include but aren’t limited to:
- Window/Door installation
- Framing and decay repair
- Caulking and foaming
- Installing interior and exterior trim
- Sheathing and papering
- Be comfortable working off of scaffolding
- Demonstrate knowledge of building envelope details
Qualifications we're looking for from candidates:
- Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial spirit
- 2+ years of carpentry/construction experience
- Reliable transportation
- Criminal background check
Check us out:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$26.00 per hour
We are well positioned to manage the COVID-19 crisis and are currently active on all of our jobsites with a very strong outlook for the year.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.