Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra has been in business for over 31 years. Located in Langley, we manufacture high quality window and door products and deliver exceptional building envelope Construction & General Contracting services. We are passionate about delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations with each and every customer we serve. As a culture, fundamentally we about are people, relationships, and giving back to the communities.
What makes Centra an amazing place to call home and grow your career?
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Excellence, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- Growth & development opportunities in carpentry and potential for apprenticeship
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundation team and become actively involved in community
- A competitive compensation package
- Most importantly, we care about our people
What’s the job? This is a hands on position that can include, installing, leading crews, training others. Consideration will only be given to applicants with strong leadership skills and extensive installation experience in building envelope/restoration projects. Must have construction knowledge and carpentry experience. Journeyman carpenter ticket may be an asset, strong customer service skills are a must.
Job Tasks Required :
- window/door installation
- framing and decay repair
- caulking and foaming
- installing interior and exterior trim
- sheathing and papering
- be comfortable working off of scaffolding
- demonstrate knowledge of building envelope details
- basic fan and ducting
- Construction knowledge and carpentry experience
- Journeyman carpenter ticket may be an asset, strong customer service skills are a must
- 3+ years of carpentry experience
Occupational First Aid Certification a definite asset. The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check, and must have reliable transportation.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kelowna, BC