Class 1 Driver
Hey, does this sound like you?
Are you a truck driver who wants to stay local? Do you have at least 2 years of truck driving experience and are confident in your skills on our southern B.C roads – including the Coquihalla? We want you to apply!
Wha's the job?
You will be driving as a short haul class 1 driver working in and around the GVRD, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan. Physical labour is necessary as we’re offloading widows at customer sites. Job duties are but not limited to:
- Daily trouble shooting and problem solving
- Truck cleanliness
- Log Books, Pre-Trip check, Post-Trip check
- Safe handling of our product
- Adherence to the rules of the road and exceeding the general public’s opinion of transportation professionals
- Provide excellent customer service to both our internal and external customers
- Other duties as assigned – “anything and everything”
- Class 1 License with Air Brake Ticket
- 2 years class 1 driving experience
- Must be physically fit and able to lift various products ranging from light to heavy weight in excess of 50 lbs.
- Forklift certification an asset – must be willing to get certified if not already
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.