Hey! Does this sound like you?
You’re a self-led individual who goes above and beyond in regards to cleanliness. You’re friendly and want to work for a company who values you and the hard work you do.
What’s the job?
Be a valued member of each department as you keep our facility safe by keeping the regular sanitation of all high touch and common areas at our Langley branch. Your attention to detail in the regular sanitation of these areas in the time of COVID-19 is key to our health and safety.
- Keep the health and safety of employee owners at top of mind while adhering to the strict health and safety guidelines laid out by WSBC, BCCSA, and BC Public Health
- Inspecting facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards are being exceeded
- Regular (multiple times a day) sanitation of handrails, doors, common areas to keep employees safe
- Janitorial duties of an office and showroom setting
- Light landscaping duties
- Janitorial duties in our manufacturing plant of common areas
Something to note:
This job is physically demanding and highly repetitive in nature due to the regular sanitation duties. You must be able to lift 50lbs.
Monday to Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm
Who are we?
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it!
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.