Customer Care Supervisor
Langley, British Columbia
Our Marketing Department is seeking a driven leader interested in moving into a challenging and rewarding career in professional Customer Care.
What we Offer!
- Rewarding career potential
- Professional development support
- An amazing fun loving values based culture
- A competitive base salary + incentive based commission
What’s the Job?
As the Customer Care Supervisor you will be leading a team of customer care professionals to deliver a customer experience that is unlike any other in our industry. Our goal at Centra is simple: to become the dominant window renewal company in the Pacific North West. This role is vital in helping us achieve this goal. Your responsibility will be to be a true ambassador for our values, motivate your team to achieve targets, go above and beyond for our customers, analyze data to ensure data integrity at all times, and work with the Marketing team to achieve/exceed our goals.
- Lead by example to support team goals
- Liaison between Sales and the Customer Care team; ensuring optimal support to our sales team
- Ensure our CRM database is updated daily by all users; track opportunities, leads, quotes, and associated activities
- Regular communicated to Management on goals, activities & results
- Manage customer care team relations; including but not limited to hiring, training, motivating, and reviewing staff performance
- Provide training and mentorship for both sales and customer care team
- Work together with your team to answer phones, speak to our customers, coordinate calendars, and enter data in order to reach daily goals
Does this sound like you?
- Obsessive about Customer Care
- Extremely Detailed
- Passionate about data analysis and integrity
- Personable with a fun sense of humour
- Has Entrepreneurial Spirit
Who are we?
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Here at Centra we are Employee Owned – and it shows. Centra Construction Group, a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for 35 years, and we’re expanding. Our Windows division manufactures and installs the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC.
As an Owner of Centra you will be devoted to delivering a customer experience that is unmatched. You take pride in everything you do. You care about people, relationships, and giving back to the community. You want to experience the difference of being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect, Safety, and Teamwork. If this sounds like you, Centra may be the perfect place to grow your career.
Please forward your resume via email to email@example.com. We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.