Customer Service Installation Administrator
Why are we hiring?
Centra Construction Group is Lower Mainland BC’s leading building envelope remediation and only employee-owned manufacturer, supplier and installer of vinyl windows and doors. So it should come as no surprise, we are hiring ambitious and problem solving minded individuals who have a passion for entrepreneurship because after all, we are owners! Growth and promotion have created a need to find the next top performer to join our team now!
- To successfully provide administrative support to the service department. Directly accountable for meeting the high demand high volume administrative requirements of the department with accuracy and diligence.
- Liaison between branch and head office related to service work including but not limited to scheduling, contacting customers, product inventory for service work with the intent to be a solid point of contact.
- Creating files and seeing them through to completion
- This is a critical role in Centra’s success. Our goal is to have the best and most frequent communication with our clients amongst all service providers. This role relies heavily on your ability to communicate clearly and timely with customers. A high ratio of the calls include warranty or service issues and will therefore require the utmost patience and the ability to handle conflict effectively.
Service Orders and Scheduling
- Create and manage service files through to closing
- Processing and invoicing service orders
- Service remakes
- Accurately manage inventory for service work and schedule accordingly
- Contact customers to schedule service work and update calendars for all branches
- Review calendar and ensure any red flags are addressed well in advance of week.
- Close jobs for costing review by Finance. This includes ensuring physical file and FF are updated with all required costing information.
- Ensure deliveries for branches and from branches are communicated and received
Paperwork and Reporting
- Prepare weekly service report for branch and submit to Service Supervisor (WSS Report)
- Allocate warranty work orders to appropriate work orders on weekly basis.
- Email window test reports to key stake holders
- Keep branch vendor listings current
- Trend reporting on monthly basis.
- Compile quarterly inventory reports for submission to Supervisor and VP
- Tracking branch efficiency in completing service work
- Service follow-ups with customers
- Distributing customer surveys and tabulating results to report
- Trend reporting from service follow-ups
- Work with Supervisor as well as VP Installation to discuss improvements and opportunities for gains in efficiencies
- Continue to increase knowledge of windows, doors and all related prOducts
- Continue Window Maker training to become expert in understanding of this program.
- To promote strong teamwork between branches and head office as well as all areas of Centra
To provide the kind of service that is the best anyone who works with our department has ever been given, from point of contact through quality of product to speed of completion.
- To be professional in all avenues of the roles assigned. This would include everything from the manner in which we address our customer, to our conversations within the department. Our customers and fellow staff members should always be respected. This would include working with strong personalities and the ability to be flexible yet firm with process and decisions made.
- To perform the role with focus and direction, with the goal of ever improving and never being complacent with our mission statement to ‘Trust Experience’.
- High level of competency and ability in working with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, NAV, Outlook, Power Point)
- High level of computer and technical ability as you’ll be working in various systems within the company. Preferred ability to make recommendations to systems and processes to improve service to all departments.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work overtime as required.
- Handling of confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent organizational skills (prioritizing, time management, record keeping, follow up etc).
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willingness to work with new technologies and systems, yet capable of following existing procedures
- Be able to think outside the box and work to offer solutions, rather than present problems.
- Good communication skills (written, listening, speaking and writing).
- Ability to deal with strong personalities, with a pleasant personality and sense of humor, yet holding firm boundaries.
- A can-do, “anything and everything” attitude.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Langley, BC