Customer Service Installation Administrator
WHY ARE WE HIRING?
We are hiring ambitious and problem solving minded individuals who have a passion for entrepreneurship. Why? Because we’re Owners! Growth and promotion have created a need to find the next top performer to join our team now! Centra Construction Group is Lower Mainland BC’s leading building envelope remediation and only employee-owned manufacturer, supplier and installer of vinyl windows and doors.
WHAT MAKES CENTRA AN AMAZING PLACE TO CALL HOME AND GROW YOUR CAREER?
We are all owners!
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Entrepreneurial spirit, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- There are growth & development opportunities in different departments across Centra
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundation team and become actively involved in the community
- We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes our Share Ownership Program.
- Most importantly, we care about our people
- To successfully provide administrative support to the service department. Directly accountable for meeting the high demand high volume administrative requirements of the department with accuracy and diligence.
- Liaison between branch and head office related to service work including but not limited to
- Contacting customers
- Product inventory for service work with the intent to be a solid point of contact.
- Creating files and seeing them through to completion
- The core function of this position is the management of all Branch service files including but not limited to: scheduling both customers and employees for service work, ensuring accurate communication between branches and customers, accurately tracking and updating all adjustments, re-schedules and other changes, and prepare weekly service, inventory, and trend reports.
This is a critical role in Centra’s success. Our goal is to have the best and most frequent communication with our clients amongst all service providers. This role relies heavily on the ability to communicate clearly and timely with customers. A high ratio of the calls include warranty or service issues and will therefore require the utmost patience and the ability to handle conflict effectively.
Please submit your application with a copy of your resume, and a short cover letter detailing what company culture means to you.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Langley, BC