Data Entry Administrator
Hey! Does this sound like you?
You have a go get em’ attitude, a desire to perform and a steady sense of energy? You’re looking for a role where you can work independently and truly make a difference within the company. You you’re your foot in the door with a fantastic company that has growth and development opportunities. Well guess what, we’re looking for you too!
The opportunity you don’t want to miss:
Have you been thinking “I really want to take my career to a new level” – we want that for you too! We have the resources to grow you and invest in people we believe in. Show us what you got!
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
What’s the job?
The Data Entry Administrator is the primary point of contact between teams for the processing of new orders confirming accuracy of information submitted and ensuring that all orders are complete. The Administrator advances the sales process by completing revisions to orders, ensuring controls are utilized and providing excellent communication to our clients. They provide a “Blow them away” customer experience at every level from our internal to external customers.
Working Knowledge/Proven Skills Needed:
- 2+ years’ experience managing high volume information or process
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skill
- Time management and organization, you run your day – it doesn’t run you!
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suite including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) MS Project a major plus!
Exactly what are we looking for?
We need someone who is passionate about productivity, communication, customer support, great data entry & clean records all while keeping a schedule moving.
- Project planning and schedule management an asset
- Certification or Diploma in Business Administration or related areas an asset
Want to set yourself apart?
Write us a message or cover letter and tell us how you are the person we are looking for.
We’re B.C’s Safest Window Company. Big statement – but it’s true.
- We’ve been the industry leader in developing safe work procedures to protect the health of its employees and customers
- That isn’t new news – we’ve been leading the way in safety for over 10 years!
- We’re the only Worksafe COR certified window company
- COVID-19 hit and we were prepared - we’re exceeding all the safety guidelines laid out by WSBC, BCCSA, and BC Public Health Office
- Whether our employee owners are working on a site, in our plant, a customer’s home, or in the office we’re committed to their safety
How is Centra weathering the COVID-19 storm?
We are well positioned to manage the COVID-19 crisis and are currently active on all of our jobsites with a very strong outlook for the year. #jointhesafechoice
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.