First, let’s talk about Safety: Centra is the industry leader in developing safe work procedures to protect the health of its employees and customers. In fact, we’ve been leading the way for safety for over 10 years as the only WorkSafe COR certified Window Company. In today’s uncertain world of COVID19 and strict Public Health Officer Construction Guidelines, there can be no shortcuts when it comes to the safety of our Employee’s, their family, and our customers. We are meeting and exceeding all the safety guidelines laid out by WSBC, BCCSA, and BC Public Health Office. We are well positioned to manage the COVID-19 crisis and are currently active on all of our jobsites with a very strong outlook for the year.
What’s the job? This is a hands on job that includes producing, assembling, inspecting, testing and shipping of the product. Required to travel between branch locations (Victoria, Nanaimo & or Kelowna)
Job Tasks Required:
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- A desire to work outside
- Interested in a fast paced, and changing environment
- Clean and maintain equipment appropriately
- Load and unload equipment from trucks
- Ensure that all work is being done in compliance with the company’s protocols
- Use of hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Occupational First Aid Certification a definite asset. The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check, and must have a valid BC Driver’s License and provide a clean drivers' abstract.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Prior training, practices and relevant experience an asset
Who are we?
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra Construction Group, is a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for over 35 years, and we’re expanding. We manufacture and install the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC. All of our products are proudly manufactured in Langley BC.
As an Owner of Centra you will experience the difference of being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork. We take pride in everything we do and care about people, relationships, and giving back to the community. Best of all we invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential by offering growth and development opportunities.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent