Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! Centra has been in business for over 32 years. Located in Langley, we manufacture high quality window and door products and deliver exceptional building envelope Construction & General Contracting services. We are passionate about delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations with each and every customer we serve. As a culture, fundamentally we about are people, relationships, and giving back to the communities.
What makes Centra an amazing place to call home and grow your career?
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Excellence, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- Growth & development opportunities in carpentry and potential for apprenticeship
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundation team and become actively involved in community
- A competitive compensation package
- Most importantly, we care about our people
What’s the job?
- Assist our Renovations/New Construction/& Windows Department with quantity take offs for multiple types of construction projects.
- Attend tender site meetings
- Prepare tenders and submit to customer
- Prepare item task lists in preparation of tenders
- Utilize estimating and other computer software programs to prepare tenders.
- Have experience with other construction related computer software programs such as AutoCad, Winest, OnScreen, etc.
- Produce and review Window Shop drawings
Who are we looking for?
- Good understanding of Architectural and Engineering specifications
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret drawings, documents and technical procedures
- Excellent organizational skills (prioritizing, time management, record keeping, follow up etc)
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness to work with new technologies and systems, yet capable of following existing procedures
- Be able to think outside the box
- Good communication skills (written, listening, speaking and writing)
To apply, please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please be sure to include your wage expectations in your cover letter. We thank everyone who applies, but only those who qualify will be contacted.