Forklift Operator / Shop Helper
Hey, are you looking for a great opportunity?
We’re looking for a motivated Shop Helper who is a self-starter to join our team. Being a forklift operator is required as this will be needed for a large amount of the daily duties. This position includes different Job tasks which will provide change of scenery and variety.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Local deliveries/runner
- Warehouse organization and putting away stock
- Order prep for installations
- General labor and cleaning
- Work on site installs for large and heavy lifts
- Forklift ticket required
- Valid BC Driver’s License and clean drivers abstract required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs independently
- Basic knowledge of tools and power tools
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
What we offer:
- On-site training
- Professional development
- OWN IT! Build Equity beyond your paycheck with our share match program
- An amazing, fun loving, values based culture
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.