Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! We’re a well-established construction company that has been in business for over 35 years. We’re unique because we’re 100% Employee Owned. Our main office and manufacturing plant is in Langley B.C and we have large jobs all over the Lower Mainland – we will do our best to place you in a site close to your home.
What makes Centra an amazing place to call home and grow your career?
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Excellence, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- Growth & development opportunities in carpentry and potential for apprenticeship
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundation team and become actively involved in community
- A competitive compensation package
- Most importantly, we care about our people
What’s the job?
This is a hands on position that includes the following:
- Prepare sites to ensure maximum optimization of construction work procedures
- Clean debris, trash and hazardous materials from construction sites
- Place traffic signs to warn traffic of construction in process
- Helping the Installers with lifting
- Clean and maintain construction equipment appropriately
- Load and unload equipment from trucks
- Ensure that all work is being done in compliance with the company’s protocols
- Use hand tools to cut and shape material as per instructions
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
What we look for?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit with a strong work ethic
- Occupational First Aid Certification a definite asset.
- The successful candidate may be subject to a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Lower Mainland, BC, Nanaimo, or Victoria.