Graphic Designer & Exterior Home Designer
Reports to: Communications Specialist
Key Business Partnerships: VP of Sales, VP Restorations, VP of Marketing, Marketing Manager
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned!
Centra Construction Group, a leader in its industry, is looking for a Graphic Designer & Exterior Home Designer to help take our brand to the next level in the eyes of our customers that include Home Owners, Strata Owners, Property Managers, Architects, Engineers, Builders and Developers. We are looking for an individual who is absolutely stoked about bringing our brand to life with pieces that inspire, inform and communicate ideas in innovative ways.
- Manage all Centra design needs such as presentations, signage, trade show collateral, brochures, digital assets, campaign creative, signage, infographics, newsletters, enews templates, proposal design, website, brand standards.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Monitor the home renovation visualizer tool on centra.ca and support customers with visualizing their home renovation in real time.
- Work with Outside Sales and our customer’s to create custom renovation mock-ups of their home featuring new windows, doors and siding in a variety of colours and styles.
- Displays high proficiency in effective communication, technical expertise, creative/strategic thinking, and is results focused and a cultural ambassador.
- Own consistency of our visual brand across all our various touchpoints
We are looking for a candidate who is hungry for knowledge and who will become the driving force for Centra’s design and marketing activities. You will keep yourself (and then us) up-to-date on new trends, technology, and fads in design and marketing. We will provide you with all the tools necessary to succeed in your role (workshops, webinars, conferences, certifications, etc.).
We will also provide you with a mentor and we will help you grow and succeed in your career. This is a partnership for success!
Yes! We want to see your resume, but most importantly, we want to see your answers to these questions:
- Please provide us two examples of great product marketing design. One example for B2B and one example for B2C
- Give us at least one example of a brand you believe is doing a great job and why?
- Who is your marketing/business guru? Who do you look up to and follow online?
- Please provide design samples and links to portfolio pieces.
- Why should we hire you?
Please forward cover letter with wage expectations & resume (as attachments) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.