Inside Sales Estimator
Hey! Does this sound like you?
If you are an amazing, dynamic, and driven Inside Sales Representative who wants to make great money selling a product you actually believe in with a company you have where you have ownership then keep reading!
The opportunity you don’t want to miss:
At Centra Windows we prioritize sales – that means you get support from our industry leading marketing department. They bring in the leads, put them on your calendar, and support you in follow up – we’re here for you so you can do what you do best – Sell. Sell. Sell. Yes, we’re a window company (the best windows by the way) but first and foremost we’re a marketing and sales company. This means we have some of the best sales opportunities for you to sell. This is an opportunity that does not come around often so if you want to work for one of the best companies in the industry now is your time to apply.
What’s the job?
The Inside Sales Estimator plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives by providing any small quantity custom window and door quotes over the phone. The Estimator's passion for sales will drive the follow up needed in order to qualify prospects and close sales. This role is crucial in establishing relationships, marketing our company’s brand, and nurturing existing opportunities. The Inside Sales Estimator will lead the retail experience of our operations, providing excellence in customer service that is unmatched by other window company’s.
- Manage prospective customers, explain the details of the different products offered and convince them to buy our product
- Handle inbound, unsolicited calls and convert into sales
- Give customers exceptional customer service over the phone
- Understand client needs, offering solutions, and upselling
- Follow up thoroughly with potential customers in a timely fashion
Working Knowledge/Proven Skills Needed:
- 2+ years’ experience managing high volume information or process
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skill
- Time management and organization, you run your day – it doesn’t run you!
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suite including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) MS Project a major plus!
Some qualities to help you excel in this role:
- Persuasive and goal oriented with the ability to overcome objections
- Absolute determination to directly drive sales, achieving or exceeding monthly sales targets
- Strong communication and follow up skills – reaching out to potential and existing customers in a timely fashion and when promised
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
What we offer:
- Rewarding career potential
- Professional development support
- A career track to move you to Outside Sales
- An amazing fun loving values based culture
- A competitive base salary
We’re B.C’s Safest Window Company. Big statement – but it’s true.
- We’ve been the industry leader in developing safe work procedures to protect the health of its employees and customers
- That isn’t new news – we’ve been leading the way in safety for over 10 years!
- We’re the only Worksafe COR certified window company
- COVID-19 hit and we were prepared - we’re exceeding all the safety guidelines laid out by WSBC, BCCSA, and BC Public Health Office
- Whether our employee owners are working on a site, in our plant, a customer’s home, or in the office we’re committed to their safety
How is Centra weathering the COVID-19 storm?
We are well positioned to manage the COVID-19 crisis and are currently active on all of our jobsites with a very strong outlook for the year. #jointhesafechoice
Your first sales pitch with Centra:
A cover letter is vital for us to learn about you – consider this your first sales pitch with us! Tell us, why should we consider you for such a coveted position?
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.