Inside Sales Estimator
Our Sales Department is seeking a performance motivated team player interested in moving into a challenging and rewarding career in professional Sales. This is just the beginning – ask us about the future of this role.
What we Offer!
- Rewarding career potential
- Professional development support
- An amazing fun loving values based culture
- A competitive base salary + incentive based commission
What’s the Job?
The Inside Sales Estimator will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives by providing any small quantity custom window and door quotes over the phone. The Estimator passion for sales will drive the follow up needed in order to qualify prospects and close sales. This role is crucial in establishing relationships, marketing our company’s brand, and nurturing existing opportunities. The Inside Sales Estimator will lead the retail experience of our operations, providing excellence in customer service that is unmatched by other window company’s.
- Manage prospective customers, explain the details of the different products offered and convince them to buy our product
- Handle inbound, unsolicited calls and convert into sales
- Give customers exceptional customer service over the phone
- Understand client needs, offering solutions, and upselling
- Follow up thoroughly with potential customers in a timely fashion
- Maintain CRM database of prospective client information
- Develop sales opportunities by maintaining our pipeline delivering qualified opportunities to other team members for revision
- The highest level of detail is executed in our windowmaker program when developing quotes customers
- Have a solid understanding of our warranties being able to explain and assist in helping resolve potential service issues
- Conduct showroom tours demonstrating products and services to existing/potential customers
- Support marketing efforts at tradeshows and networking events
- Provide estimate support for multiple departments
- Ask for the sale. Always.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year working in a Sales oriented role or equivalent service sector experience
- High School
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma is an asset
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned! As an Owner of Centra you will be devoted to delivering a customer experience that is unmatched. You take pride in everything you do. You care about people, relationships, and giving back to the community. You want to Experience the Difference of being part of an amazing culture that values Teamwork, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect, Safety and Family. If this sounds like you, Centra may be the perfect place to grow your career.
A cover letter is vital for us to learn about you – consider this your pitch! Tell us, why being an employee owner matters to you. Please forward cover letter & resume (as attachments) via email to email@example.com.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.