Langley, British Columbia
Experienced Janitor & Maintenance position available up to $22 per hour, plus benefits, paid vacation, and employee-owner share match (ask us about this exciting bonus). This position will be at our head office & window manufacturing plant in Langley, BC and the hours are Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm.
Safety: Centra is the industry leader in developing safe work procedures to protect the health of its employees and customers. In fact, we’ve been leading the way for safety for over 10 years as the only WorkSafe COR certified Window Company. In today’s uncertain world of COVID19 and strict Public Health Officer Construction Guidelines, there can be no shortcuts when it comes to the safety of our Employee’s, their family, and our customers. We are meeting and exceeding all the safety guidelines laid out by WSBC, BCCSA, and BC Public Health Office. We are well positioned to manage the COVID-19 crisis and are currently active on all of our jobsites with a very strong outlook for the year.
What We’re looking For:
- A self-led individual who and goes above and beyond in regards to cleanliness
- Keep the health and safety of employee owners at top of mind while adhering to the strict health and safety guidelines laid out by WSBC, BCCSA, and BC Public Health
- Inspecting facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards are being exceeded
- Ability to work a physically demanding job and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Attention to detail – in the time of COVID-19 attention to detail and regular sanitation of all common areas multiple times a day is a must – this will be repetitive in nature
Some of the duties:
- Regular (multiple times a day) sanitation of handrails, doors, common areas to keep employees safe
- Janitorial duties of an office and showroom setting
- Light landscaping duties
- Janitorial duties in our manufacturing plant of common areas
Who are we?
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Here at Centra we are Employee Owned – and it shows. Centra Construction Group, a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for over 35 years, and we’re expanding. Our Windows division manufactures and installs the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC.
As an Owner of Centra you will be devoted to delivering a customer experience that is unmatched. You take pride in everything you do. You care about people, relationships, and giving back to the community. You want to experience the difference of being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect, Safety, and Teamwork. If this sounds like you, Centra may be the perfect place to grow your career.
Please forward your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.