Lead Window Installer
Hey! Does this sound like you?
You’re a skilled tradesman. You have experience in home renovations, window and door installations, siding installation, drywall and framing. You are confident in your skills as a carpenter and you are a leader. People look up to you and ask for your guidance. You know that a renovation company would be lucky to have you lead their crews. Well – we want to be the lucky one. We want you to apply for our Lead Installer position.
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Commuter benefits
- Gift Cards & perks for a job well done
- On-site training
- Professional development
- OWN IT! Build Equity beyond your paycheck with our share match program
- An amazing, fun loving, values based culture
What’s the job?
Simply put you’ll be leading a team and installing windows/doors in single family and multifamily homes while providing top notch customer service and working as a close knit team. The job tasks can be summed up as:
- Team Leadership
- Quality Control
- Window/door installation
- Framing and decay repair
- Caulking and foaming
- Installing interior and exterior trim
- Sheathing and papering
- Be comfortable working with heights and scaffolding
- General labour
Some qualities to help you excel in this role:
- Must have Window & Door Installation Experience (2+ years)
- Must have Carpenter experience (2+ years)
- Siding installation experience a strong asset
- Leadership experience a strong asset
- Valid BC Driver’s License and clean drivers abstract
- The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check, and must have reliable transportation.
How is Centra weathering the COVID-19 storm?
Check out our Youtube Page to watch the video on how we’re keeping you and our customers safe during COVID19. We are well positioned to manage the COVID-19 crisis and are currently active on all of our jobsites with a very strong outlook for the year. #jointhesafechoice
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.