Hey! Are you an extremely detailed orientated person? We need you on our team!
Do you have a go get em’ attitude, a desire to perform and a steady sense of energy? Not only that but are you a highly organized and motivated individual? Are you also a people person with some background in customer service? If so, then read the job description below because this position might be perfect for you!
What's the job?
Working as part of our Logistics team as our Logistics Administrator you will act as a focal point for ensuring that orders are being processed and that required information the logistics department needs is being gathered. You will be responsible for data entry which includes order entry, project take-offs, reviewing, processing and invoicing orders. You will also be responsible for communicating specific information to both our internal and external customers in a timely manner and helping with inquiring phone calls. This role is vital to the Logistic Department long term growth.
- Data Entry: Order entry, take-offs, review, processing and invoicing
- Communication and support for all internal departments
- Communication with internal and external customers
Does this sound like you? Then please apply!
- Team oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills. Microsoft Word and Excel experience is an asset
- Great customer service skills
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced high volume environment
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Time management and organization
- Project planning and schedule management is an asset
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it!
Oh, did we mention?
We won the 2020 WaterStone Award for “Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture”. This award recognizes best-in-class Canadian organizations for fostering higher performance corporate cultures that help sustain a competitive advantage. We won because of our dedication, work ethic, and commitment to our culture. We were so excited to be recognized and hope that you want to be a part of our amazing culture!
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.