Are you passionate about your community? Do you have a growth mindset? Do you see marketing as an ever-changing field? Do you believe in blowing customers away with an amazing customer experience? Then we’re looking for you! Centra Windows is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to be a creative force for our growing family. The successful candidate for this role will find themselves immersed in both retail (B2C) and account based (B2B) markets and will also be responsible for communicating with other departments within Centra to keep marketing initiatives on track and use their knowledge of Marketing to help plan and enhance campaigns.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE…
- Be the brand champion for the “blow them away” (BTA) customer experience. Every interaction with customers is important and this role will provide support to ensure that all customers feel like they’re part of the Centra family.
- Be the bridge between Sales and Marketing; ensuring the marketing team is providing optimal support to our sales team and has open communication at all times.
- Be the brand ambassador during tradeshows; ROI is important for the future entrepreneur. You will be ensuring that targets are achieved for contest, leads and sales for each Homeshow.
- Be the cornerstone for future growth. Completion of monthly documentation and reporting accurately and efficiently will ensure information is readily available to make important business decisions.
- Be the force for change. High proficiency in effective communication, technical expertise, creative/strategic thinking, and focus on results will foster change throughout Centra and will be able to climb to new ladders within the business.
Lead Generation. The Marketing Coordinator will play an integral role in generating leads for the future growth of Centra. Creativity, passion and the BTA experience is important the Marketing Coordinator.
Administration. The Marketing Coordinator is an administrative powerhouse with the ability to multitask accurately and efficiently. The administrative skills of the individual are bar none and the Marketing Coordinator will be able to move throughout the organization.
Brand and Culture. As a Marketing Coordinator, you are the ambassador of our values of Family, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect, Safety and Teamwork at all times and be steward of Centra’s Purpose & Vision.
Work Experience / Education
- Communication or Marketing Degree or Diploma
- 2+ years’ experience in a marketing, advertising, or communications role
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skill
Working Knowledge/Proven Skill
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suite including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Mailchimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, and Adobe Creative Suite are assets
How can this position help you grow? Centra provides ladders of opportunity and focuses on individual skills that can translate into other business units within Centra and beyond. As an employee owner, you will gain skills and knowledge in fields that encompass all facets of business and will jumpstart your entrepreneurial spirit!
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Langley, BC