Our Sales Department is seeking a performance motivated team player interested in excelling in a challenging and rewarding career in Outside Sales.
An opportunity in our Sales Department is rare and highly coveted in our industry.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Professional development support
- An amazing fun loving, values based culture
The Sales Estimator is the driving force in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives by providing in person custom quotes for the windows of their home. Dealing with a variety of customers from B2C to B2B the Estimator will go above and beyond for our customers offering the best possible experience while educating, selling, and following up with them both before and after the sale. The Sales Estimator’s passion for sales will drive the follow up needed in order to qualify prospects and close sales.
- Manage prospective customers, explain the details of the different products offered and convince them to buy our product directly driving sales for the company
- Utilize natural ambition, competitive nature, and goal orientated mindset to meet or exceed all forecasts on a month by month basis stopping at nothing in order to achieve these goals
- Travel within the Lower Mainland to meet in the homes of prospective customers at times of the day that is most convenient for them including evenings and some Saturdays
Does this sound like you?
- Persuasive and goal oriented with the ability to overcome objections
- Absolute determination to directly drive sales, achieving or exceeding monthly sales targets
- Strong communication and follow up skills – reaching out to potential and existing customers in a timely fashion and when promised
Who are we?
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Here at Centra we are Employee Owned – and it shows. Centra Construction Group, a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for 35 years, and we’re expanding. Our Windows division manufactures and installs the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC.
Your first sales pitch with Centra:
A cover letter is vital for us to learn about you – consider this your first sales pitch with us! Tell us, why should we consider you for such a coveted position? Forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out:
Don’t forget to visit us on our website at centra.ca, Facebook under Centra Windows, and Instagram @Centrawindows to find out about more about who we are. We want to know what you think and if we’re the right fit for you.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time