Outside Sales Representative
Hey! Does this sound like you?
If you are an amazing, dynamic, and driven B2C Sales Professional who wants to make great money selling a product you actually believe in with a company you have where you have ownership then keep reading!
The opportunity you don't want to miss:
At Centra Windows we prioritize sales – that means you get support from our industry leading marketing department. They bring in the leads, put them on your calendar, and support you in follow up – we’re here for you so you can do what you do best – Sell. Sell. Sell. Yes, we’re a window company (the best windows by the way) but first and foremost we’re a marketing and sales company. This means we have some of the best sales opportunities for you to sell. You need to be a strong relationship builder because we only want the best sales professionals representing us in our customer’s home. This is an opportunity that does not come around often so if you want to work for one of the top companies in the industry now is your time to tell us why it should be you.
What we offer:
- Our sales reps earn between $80,000 and over $200,000 (salary + commission) – what you level of success you achieve is up to you but we’re here to make sure you’re earning at your full potential
- You will receive all the tools, improvement training, and support you need to reach your full potential as a sales professional
- Sell for the only construction company that has an in-house marketing team dedicated to tailoring marketing efforts to ensure the success of our sales team
- You don’t want to waste your talents stuck in the muck of administration work – we don’t want that either which is why you will have a team of administrative professionals behind you supporting you while you close deals
- At Centra we invest in sales training with one of North American’s leading sales professionals and we want to invest in the right person to bring our Supply Only division to the next level.
- You will have the opportunity to be an Employee Owner building equity beyond your paycheck with our share match program
What's the job?
The Sales Representative is the driving force in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives by providing in person custom quotes for the windows of their home. Dealing with a variety of customers from B2C to B2B the Representative will go above and beyond for our customers offering the best possible experience while educating, selling, and following up with them both before and after the sale. The Sales Estimator’s passion for sales will drive the follow up needed in order to qualify prospects and close sales.
- Manage prospective customers, explain the details of the different products offered and convince them to buy our product directly driving sales for the company
- Utilize natural ambition, competitive nature, and goal orientated mindset to meet or exceed all forecasts on a month by month basis stopping at nothing in order to achieve these goals
- Travel within the Lower Mainland to meet in the homes of prospective customers at times of the day that is most convenient for them including evenings and some Saturdays
Some qualities to help you excel in this role:
- You’re hungry and you’re a hunter
- Persuasive and goal oriented with the ability to overcome objections
- Absolute determination to directly drive sales, achieving or exceeding monthly sales targets
- Strong communication and follow up skills – reaching out to potential and existing customers in a timely fashion and when promised
- Flexible. We meet when customers need us – so that means evenings and Saturdays
- You easily connect with people and building relationships is second nature
- Not satisfied with the status quo and you’re constantly looking to improve your craft
- You have entrepreneurial spirit
Who we are?
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
Your first sales pitch with Centra:
We want to learn about you. Not about the sales and numbers you have achieved in the past but rather what are the skills enabled you to be successful in the B2C market. We want to learn about you! Tell us, why should we consider you for such a coveted position? You can do this by a traditional cover letter, an in-mail message to our recruiter, or send a quick video to careers @ centra .ca
We are only considering candidates who provide us with a cover letter, in-mail message, or video.
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.