Attention all experienced Production Workers! We are the place to advance your production career.
We manufacture the best windows and patio doors in the business and we need the best people to keep our standards high. If you love to work with your hands and take pride in participating in making an amazing product this is the career for you!
What’s the job?
This is a hands on job that includes producing, assembling, inspecting, testing and shipping of the product. What’s the product? We manufacture high performance vinyl windows, patio doors, and doors. Our customer’s love that we’re Canadian made! We depend on people who are passionate about quality to make sure we remain the best in the business.
What are the job tasks?
- The creation of Centra’s high quality product line
- Finishing of Centra’s high quality products
- Inspecting of Centra Products
- Efficiency and Accuracy in assigned tasks
- Ability to meet daily, weekly, and monthly quotas
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Basic Data entry into a pre-fabricated spread sheet
- Day Shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm - we’re on a transit route so it’s easy to get here!
- Night Shift: 2:30pm – 11:00pm – transit is not available in the evenings, reliable transportation is a must
- Saturday’s and overtime also available
Some characteristics we're interested in:
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Growth mindset – you are ready to OWN your role and grow within Centra
- Strong work ethic
What we offer?
- Competitive compensation: $18 - $23 an hr
- On-site training
- Professional development
- We’re Employee Owned – this means you will build equity beyond your paycheck
- An amazing, fun loving, values based culture
Who are we?
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years.
Oh, did we mention?
We won the 2020 WaterStone Award for “Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture”. This award recognizes best-in-class Canadian organizations for fostering higher performance corporate cultures that help sustain a competitive advantage. We won because of our dedication, work ethic, and commitment to our culture. We were so excited to be recognized and hope that you want to be a part of our amazing culture!
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.