Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not experience the difference with Centra Construction Group, a 100% Employee Owned Company! We’re a well-established construction and manufacturing company that has been in business for 34 years, and we’re expanding. Our Windows division manufactures and installs the best high performance vinyl windows and doors in BC. All of our products are proudly manufactured in Langley and we are in more homes than any other window company in BC.
WHAT MAKES CENTRA AN AMAZING PLACE TO CALL HOME AND GROW YOUR CAREER?
We are all owners!
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Entrepreneurial spirit, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- There are growth & development opportunities in different departments across Centra
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundation team and become actively involved in the community
- We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes our Share Ownership Program.
- Most importantly, we care about our people
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our team as Project Coordinator for our Supply Only division.
As the Project coordinator, you will be a centralized resource for all sales reps and support staff for all things windows and doors. Your knowledge and expertise will be a valuable resource, as you use your passion and strong communication skills to educate and develop the people around you, while coordinating all key touch points along the construction process.
This position reports directly to our VP of Sales.
- Collect and summarize in a project form all critical information related to the project
- Lead meetings and prepare meeting minutes of initial startup meeting and set action items for people
- Incorporate orders and product break down into a scheduling report
- Submit scheduling report to all key project stakeholders
- Schedule regular on going department coordination meetings with sales, project managers, and production staff to ensure product flow is consistent and meets the demands of production.
- Track and monitor the status of shop drawings to ensure schedule is maintained.
- Communicate with sites on a weekly basis and update schedules accordingly.
- Determine and track the sequence and critical path of schedules.
- Schedule project managers site activates and critical delivery dates.
- Continuously update scheduling reservation systems and integrate with production values.
- Coordinate project managers order process paperwork
- Communicate with sales staff to ensure product follow-up questions are updated in a reasonable fashion
- Receive and review contracts and purchase orders for awarded projects
- Verify awarded contracts align with quoted options
- Provide initial risk review of contracts
- Prepare window and door order forms through specialized software
- Read and interpret shop drawings for the integration of orders
- Complete necessary data entry of product sizes and quantities
- Coordinate the order and delivery of product with productions staff
- 3 to 5 years in a scheduling and coordinating role.
- Strong understanding of construction industry and its processes
- High attention to detail
- Experience with custom software systems
- Results driven, while providing support and education to team members
- Enjoy working with people
- Have a passion for leading and collaborating with industry professionals
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Langley, BC