Hey! Does this sound like you?
You have a go get em’ attitude, a desire to perform and a steady sense of energy. Not only that but you’re a highly organized and motivated individual. You take direction well but are also an independent self-starter. You will effectively manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines. Strong attention to detail and working well under pressure in a fast paced environment are key attributes you must possess.
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
What’s the job?
Project Coordinator for our Supply Only Window Division. The Project coordinator will act as a focal point for ensuring that projects are staying on task and that required information is being gathered. Communication is key in this role to ensure drawings are on track, activities are scheduled, logistics are in place, orders are correct so that the department runs smoothly. This position is vital to our Supply Only Division’s long term growth. Core accountabilities include:
- Project Coordination
- Project Kick Off
- Contract Reviews
- Costing Breakdowns
- Project Timeline Scheduling
- Scheduling timelines for Project Managers
- Ensuring information is correct
- Assigning Project Manager’s and CAD Techs to projects
- Shop drawing reviews
- Scheduling with Production
- Ensuring all data is correct
- Communication on timelines with customers
- Scheduling Reservations with Production
Experience and Knowledge Needed:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a project coordination role
- Ability to read shop drawings
- Knowledge of the BC Building Code
- Experience in Building Envelope or similar field an asset
- PMP Designation is an asset
- AutoCAD experience an asset
How is Centra weathering the COVID-19 storm?
We are well positioned to manage the COVID-19 crisis and are currently active on all of our jobsites with a very strong outlook for the year. #jointhesafechoice
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.