Hey! Does this sound like you?
You have a go get em’ attitude, a desire to perform and a steady sense of energy. Not only that but you’re a highly organized and motivated individual. You take direction well but are also an independent self-starter. You will effectively manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines. Strong attention to detail and working well under pressure in a fast paced environment are key attributes you must possess.
What’s the job?
Project Manager for Building Envelope Construction. The Project Manager will assist in the management of multiple projects and provide support to the other project managers. They coordinate projects, schedule, track the progress of projects and report their results. Initially working under the direct supervision of a Senior Project Manager they will quickly transition to independently managing smaller projects. Large potential for growth to oversee large building envelope remediation projects with multiple trade scopes. Some responsibilities include:
- Coordinates labour, sub trades and materials.
- Reviews and ensures compliance with contracts, drawings and specifications.
- Tracks the progress of projects and report on their results.
- Attends meetings and takes and distributes minutes where required.
- Provides accurate financial forecasts to management.
- Administrative work as required to support projects.
Experience and Knowledge Needed:
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in Building Envelope or similar field.
- Building Envelope Construction.
- Carpentry and Wood Frame Construction.
- CCDC Construction Contracts
- PMP Designation is an asset.
In order to be considered you must have:
- 2-5 years of building envelope experience (or similar field)
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any of these: building sciences, construction management, construction technology or architectural technologist
- Proficient in Microsoft project
Want to set yourself apart?
Write us a message or cover letter and tell us how you are the person we are looking for.
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
We’re B.C’s Safest Window Company. Big statement – but it’s true.
- We’ve been the industry leader in developing safe work procedures to protect the health of its employees and customers
- That isn’t new news – we’ve been leading the way in safety for over 10 years!
- We’re the only Worksafe COR certified window company
- COVID-19 hit and we were prepared - we’re exceeding all the safety guidelines laid out by WSBC, BCCSA, and BC Public Health Office
- Whether our employee owners are working on a site, in our plant, a customer’s home, or in the office we’re committed to their safety
How is Centra weathering the COVID-19 storm?
We are well positioned to manage the COVID-19 crisis and are currently active on all of our jobsites with a very strong outlook for the year. #jointhesafechoice
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.