Calling all individuals who love to be customer focused we have the job for you!
If you are an amazing, detail oriented, and collaborative individual looking to move into a challenging and rewarding career in Customer Care, we have just the role for you!
What’s the job?
As our Customer Care Receptionist you will be the first point of contact over the phone for our customers. You will be delivering a customer experience that people will remember long after their project is completed. You will represent Centra as a true ambassador and will provide exceptional customer service at all times for both external and internal customers. You will be responsible for all inbound inquiries, providing information over the phone, booking appointments and organizing outside Sales Representatives calendars. In addition you will own the administration duties of our front desk keeping us organized and efficient.
Main responsibilities include:
- Dazzle our customers with exceptional service over the phone being the first point of contact
- Booking all overflow inbound inquiries for in home consultations
- Provide support to our outside field sales representatives by coordinating and maintaining calendars
- Ensure all data entry is correct
- Be organized and detailed orientated with a host of administration duties
Some qualities to help you excel in this role:
- Passionate about Customer Care
- Extremely Detail Oriented – accurate data entry is a huge part of this position
- Personable – a people person who shines over the phone
- Possesses Entrepreneurial Spirit – growth is top of mind
- Flexible – welcomes change and adjusts accordingly
- Multi-tasker – juggles multiple jobs while staying organized
Who are we?
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), we do major restoration projects, and we have been in business for over 35 years. We’re located in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, and the Interior and we’re growing. We’re here to provide support to you and challenge you to reach your goals – while you help us reach ours.
Oh, did we mention?
We won the 2020 WaterStone Award for “Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture”. This award recognizes best-in-class Canadian organizations for fostering higher performance corporate cultures that help sustain a competitive advantage. We won because of our dedication, work ethic, and commitment to our culture. We were so excited to be recognized and hope that you want to be a part of our amazing culture!
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.