Sales & Marketing Coordinator B2B
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be a business owner? Why not Experience the Difference with Centra, we’re 100% Employee Owned!
What makes Centra an amazing place to call home and grow your career?
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Excellence, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Owners and strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- Growth & development opportunities in finance and accounting
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundation team and become actively involved in community
- A competitive compensation package
- Most importantly, we care about our people
Centra Construction Group, a leader in its industry, is looking for a B2B Sales & Marketing Coordinator to help take our brand to the next level in the eyes of Strata Owners, Property Managers, Architects, Engineers, Builders and Developers. We are looking for an individual who is absolutely stoked about building relationships, leveraging technology and thinking differently about business to business marketing and business development strategies.
- B2B Marketing strategy and campaigns effectively executed on time, on budget and producing desired results
- Business Development activities tracked in CRM and committee members kept accountable for results
- Strong communication with Sales, Marketing and Business Development teams on B2B activities and success
- Effective Project Management of CRM and website upgrades for increased B2B utility, function and relationship management.
- Increased market saturation through a relationship based approach to marketing and business development
- Effective market research and analysis for future growth planning and optimizing outreach strategies
- Displays high proficiency in effective communication, technical expertise, creative/strategic thinking, and is results focused and a cultural ambassador.
We are looking for a candidate who is hungry for knowledge and who will become the driving force for Centra’s business development. You will keep yourself (and then us) up-to-date on new trends, technology, and fads in the B2B Sales and Marketing world. We will provide you with all the tools necessary to succeed in your role:
We will also provide you with a mentor and we will help you grow and succeed in your career. This is a partnership for success!
Yes! We want to see your resume, but most importantly, we want to see your answers to these questions:
- Please provide us three examples of great business to business marketing campaigns.
- Give us at least one example of a brand you believe is doing a great job and why?
- Who is your marketing/business guru? Who do you look up to and follow online?
- Why should we hire you?
Please forward cover letter with wage expectations & resume and the answers to the above questions (as attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Langley, BC
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Marketing: 1 year