Are you a detailed person looking to grow your career in logistics? We have the role for you!
What's the job?
The Shipping Coordinator is key in maintaining Centra as the top distributor of top quality, high performance vinyl windows in B.C. This role includes the review and maintenance of electronic and hard copy delivery schedules. The Shipping Coordinator’s passion for discerning and providing quality information, sharp eye for detail and efficiency means our customers are assured our service is the best from point of contact, through reception of product. Some core accountabilities include:
- Communication quality is kept top of mind at all times going above and beyond to make sure each point of contact is updated in a professional and concise manner.
- Maintaining the schedule of upcoming deliveries and the records of completed deliveries
- Responsible for a high level of efficiency and accuracy in all assigned tasks
- Identify any short-shipments and create updated/new delivery information to resolve the issue
- Track and coordinate pick-ups and drop-offs of our racking inventory used in production and delivery of windows.
- Reach out to upcoming customers to confirm they are prepared to receive our delivery on the expected schedule, and to make alternative arrangements where necessary.
- Create and communicate lists of orders that are scheduled to ship to our branch locations for those teams to review.
- Perform or assist with monthly inventory tasks
Qualifications we're looking for:
- Has an in-depth knowledge of all shipping workflow processes & quality standards
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Passion for customer service for both our internal and external customers
Who are we?
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years.
Oh, did we mention?
We won the 2020 WaterStone Award for “Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture”. This award recognizes best-in-class Canadian organizations for fostering higher performance corporate cultures that help sustain a competitive advantage. We won because of our dedication, work ethic, and commitment to our culture. We were so excited to be recognized and hope that you want to be a part of our amazing culture!
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.