Hey! Does this sound like you?
When you describe yourself would you use the words Innovative and resourceful? How about results driven, self-motivated, and sets high performance standards? Do you excel in a fast paced, team environment? If this describes your work ethic then keep reading because we want to hear from you!
The opportunity you don’t want to miss:
Have you been thinking “I really want to take my career to a new level”? We want that for you too! Not only do we have the resources to grow and invest in you but we also have the heart to do it. We’re passionate about investing in people we believe in. As a Site Super you’ll be invested in and have the ability to invest in those on your team. Win Win!
What’s the job?
This is a hands on position that includes leading crews, exterior carpentry, training your team, scheduling, high communication skills as well as site administration. In order to excel in this role you need to have strong leadership skills and extensive installation experience in building envelope/restoration projects. This is a salary position but there are bonuses as well. Some job tasks include:
- 5+ years of construction experience in either a trade or site management role
- 5+ years of carpentry experience
- Occupational First Aid
- Red seal certified considered an asset
- Solid understanding of Architectural and Engineering specifications
- Ability to reach, analyze and interpret drawings, documents, and procedures
- Valid drivers license, clean driving record, and provide own vehicle for site to site travel
- Strong technical skills (Word, Excel, MS Project an asset)
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development
- OWN IT! Build Equity beyond your paycheck with our share match program
- An amazing, fun loving, values based culture
We’re B.C’s Safest Window Company. Big statement – but it’s true.
- We’ve been the industry leader in developing safe work procedures to protect the health of its employees and customers
- That isn’t new news – we’ve been leading the way in safety for over 10 years!
- We’re the only Worksafe COR certified window company
- COVID-19 hit and we were prepared - we’re exceeding all the safety guidelines laid out by WSBC, BCCSA, and BC Public Health Office
- Whether our employee owners are working on a site, in our plant, a customer’s home, or in the office we’re committed to their safety
How is Centra weathering the COVID-19 storm?
We are well positioned to manage the COVID-19 crisis and are currently active on all of our jobsites with a very strong outlook for the year. #jointhesafechoice
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time