Hey, does this sound like you?
Are you passionate about creative storytelling and the art of copywriting? Do you have a growth mindset? Do you see marketing as an ever-changing and exciting field? Do you believe in blowing customers away with an amazing customer experience? If this is you, please read on because we’re looking for someone with your passions.
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
What does it mean to be a Social Media & Copywriting Assistant at Centra?
To be Centra’s Social Media & Copywriting Assistant means you get to be a creative force and storyteller that drives results and grows our brand. You will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with Centra’s strategic plan. On a typical day you might be developing copy for a landing page to convert leads, crafting a blog post to drive SEO performance, engaging with our loyal customers on social, or working on a film project.
What responsibilities come with being our Social Media & Copywriting Assistant?
As the Social Media & Copywriting Assistant you will be responsible for all facets of the following accountabilities:
- Copywriting & Website Content Development
- Managing & Growing Centra’s Social Media profiles
- Content Creation & Storytelling across all mediums (Digital, Visual, Audio, Print)
- Market Research & Relevant Reporting
- Communication & Administration
- Promoting Centra Brand & Culture
We're looking for these qualifications from candidates:
- Passion for writing and storytelling
- Possess strong conceptual, writing craft and visualization skills
- Enjoys collaboration with a variety of team members on the conception, idea generation and execution of innovative communication predominantly within the digital and social space.
- Proficiency with all relevant Social Media platforms
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices that drive results when creating content
- Knowledge in Mailchimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, and Adobe Creative Suite are assets
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office Suite including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communication or Marketing Degree or Diploma are assets
- 2+ years’ experience in a marketing, advertising, or communications role is an asset
What do we offer?
Centra provides ladders of opportunity and focuses on individual skills that can translate into other business units within Centra and beyond. As an employee owner, you will gain skills and knowledge in fields that encompass all facets of business and will jumpstart your entrepreneurial spirit!
What to set yourself apart?
Send us a message here on Indeed or cover letter to let us know what unique quality you have that will take our team to the next level.
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.