Calling all Developers!
Bring your amazing skills to Centra and start developing for a company you own. We’re 100% Employee Owned! Our IT Department of Centra Construction is seeking a team player interested in moving into a challenging and rewarding career of software development.
What’s the job?
We are looking for a .NET developer who is able to self-manage tasks and priorities and will be responsible for the completion of high-quality deliverables including software and documentation, in accordance with project timelines.
.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain new applications and services
- Develop reporting capabilities utilizing your experience with database design and development
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
.NET Developer Qualifications:
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, SQL ,Json, jQuery, Bootstrap, Rest API, Entity Framework
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, able to work in a team environment
- Strong database design and programming skills
Nice to have experience with:
- Microsoft NAV Dynamics
- Dynamics CRM
- BI Platforms (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI)
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it!
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Langley, BC