Do you like working with your hands and taking pride in a job well done? Join us!
You’ll be putting your carpentry skills to work installing windows, patio doors, and exterior doors in single family and multifamily homes while providing top notch customer service and working as a close knit team. We’re looking for experienced carpenters and there is room for advancement to leadership positions. The job tasks can be summed up as:
- Window/door installation
- Framing and decay repair
- Caulking and foaming
- Installing interior and exterior trim
- Sheathing and papering
- Be comfortable working with heights and scaffolding
- General labour
Some qualifications/assests We're Interested in:
- Carpenter experience (1+ Years)
- Window & Door Installation Experience a strong asset
- Siding installation experience a strong asset
- Drywall installation experience a strong asset
What are the perk?
- Work with one of Canada's most admired Corporate Cultures: Centra won the Waterstone award in 2020 - a national award - because of our dedication, work ethic, and commitment to our culture - work with the best!
- We want you to grow: Not only do we have the resources to grow and invest in you but we also have the heart to do it. We’re passionate about investing in people we believe in
- We want to pay you your worth: Without your expertise and craftsmanship Centra can’t grow – we understand that and we want to pay you your worth!
Who are we?
OWN IT! It’s on the back of all of our shirts. This is because Centra is 100% Employee Owned and we believe in owning our actions and promises. We manufacture our own windows (hello, Canadian made!), we install our own products (no third parties here!), and we have been in business for over 35 years. We have had a lot of practice getting it right – that’s why we have the best warranty. “Where customers become family” is our slogan – and we mean it.
Check us out:
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.