Centra Windows is a leading manufacturer and installer of vinyl windows and entry doors. As an employee-owned and operated company, Centra is committed to promoting from within whenever possible.
With branches in Langley, Kelowna, Nanaimo, and Victoria, Centra’s long-term vision balances commitment to service excellence along with growth opportunities, expanding service to all major population centers across British Columbia.
You will find Centra very dynamic in its operation and approach to business. The Centra management team provides support and overall company vision while challenging the individual to reach his or her goals.
The Centra Way
- Be a part of a successful team that ensures ongoing training and attention needed to ensure your success
- Work in a first class facility
- Employee owned and operated
- One of the largest window manufacturers in B.C.
- Been in business for 33 years
- A company who truly cares
The following is a listing of current positions available within the Centra group of companies.
Lower Mainland / Langley (Head Office)
- Carpenters - NEW
- Carpenters Helper/Apprentice - NEW
- Construction Laborer - NEW
- Administrative Professional - NEW
How To Apply
To apply for a position at Centra, you can complete this form. Please include a cover letter and specify the position you are applying for. We thank all who apply, however only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted. Please check back regularly for newly posted careers with Centra.
Contact by mail to: Centra Windows Inc., Human Resources Manager, 20216 – 98th Avenue, Langley, B.C., V1M 3G1.