Window suppliers should install their own windows
Although separate from each other, your windows, doors, heating or cooling system, insulation, ventilation, and siding make your house operate as a system. In order to keep your home operating at peak efficiency, all factors need to be functioning together in order achieve the best return on your investment. This is why selecting a company that installs their own windows is very important for your home, comfort and safety. Here are a few questions to think about.
Do you have your own team of installers?
- Centra uses hourly paid certified employees and not subcontractors. The installation is as important to the overall job as is the product. Improper installations will eventually lead to deterioration of the structural integrity of your home, which results in expensive repair.
- Centra is both an energy upgrade contractor and building envelope specialist and our "Employee Owned" approach ensures that our trained installers take the time required to achieve the highest standards.
- There is no other window company that carries both credentials.
- Many window installation companies install product that they purchase from a supplier. This isn’t necessarily a problem unless you have a warranty issue.
- If you do have an issue, this can be a hassle as the installation company will point to the manufacturer and the manufacture will point at the installer.
What is your warranty?
A warranty is only as good as the ownership of the company that provides it. It takes 5 - 7 years for your home to start showing signs of damage due to incorrectly installed windows or building envelope deficiencies.
- Centra has been through the warranty cycle several times and we are confident in our products and installation procedure. If the company you select trusts their product and their install, they will have no trouble providing a good warranty to go with it.
- Centra offers a lifetime warranty on the frame and Install and 20 years on the sealed units.