Our French Doors are perfect if you are looking for an elegant look and elevated curb appeal – this is definitely one of our top sellers.
This door provides more insulation value than wood doors and are more efficient than older, worn-out, drafty doors. Our French Doors seal out moisture, greatly reducing its damaging effects such as rotting, bowing and delamination. Add all those qualities and the French Door provides a longer lasting and better performing door over the years. With greater strength and stability built into the latch side, the door is sturdy for additional hardware and other security features.
You can also have both out-swing and in-swing options. The Out-swing door opens by swinging out. The In-swing option allows you to take the functionality one step further and will turn (swing) to the inside, as well as tilt in to provide airflow and cross-ventilation. This series was designed with security and safety in mind, and is one of the most advanced doors available.
- Hydroshield Technology
- Heavy Duty Full Length Lock Block
- Watershed and Adjustable Sills
- Fiberglass Skin
- Reinforced Steel Frame
- Multi-Point Locking System
- High performance commercial grade ball bearing hinges
- Greater screw holding power
- Available in smooth semi-gloss and stainable textured
- In-swing & Out-swing options
- Contact Centra for NAFS ratings.